*DISCOVERING YOUR PURPOSE*
You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; you know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something”. (Psalm 139:15)
If you are going to discover how God wants to use your life and I work, you must know why you were created. If you start trying to determine your purpose in life before understanding why you were created, you will inevitably get hung up on the things you do as the basis for fulfillment in your life, which will only lead to frustration and disappointment.
First and foremost, God created you to know Him and to have an intimate relationship with Him. In fact, God says that if a man is going to boast about anything in life, “boast about this: that he understands and knows me” (Jeremiah 9:24). Mankind’s relationship with God was lost in the Garden when Adam and Eve sinned. Jesus’ death on the cross, however, allows us to restore this relationship with God and to have an intimate fellowship with Him. Apostle Paul came to understand this when he said, “I gave up all that inferior stuff so I could know Christ personally, experience his resurrection power, be a partner in his suffering, and go all the way with him to death itself”
Establishing this relationship with God is vital to understanding your purpose. If you don’t have this relationship with God, you will seek to fulfil your purpose out of wrong motives; such as fear, insecurity, pride, money, relationships, guilt, or unresolved anger. God’s desire is for you to be motivated out of love for Him and to desire to worship Him in all that you do. As you develop your relationship with God, He will begin to reveal His purpose for your life. “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord” (Jeremiah 29:11).
1. Every witchcraft power working against my destiny, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every incantation and ritual working against my destiny, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power of darkness assigned against my destiny, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every evil power trying to re-programme my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord, I reject every rearrangement of my destiny by household wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord, anytime I want to make a mistake, direct me aright.
7. I refuse to be removed from the divine agenda, in the name of Jesus.
8. I refuse to be limited by any power of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every quencher of my destiny be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
10. O Lord, let my divine destiny appear and let perverted destiny disappear.